Padas River White Water Rafting – Grade 3 and 4 Rafting
Padas River White Water Rafting takes you through grade III and grade IV rapids on the Padas river in the interior of Sabah. Padas river is sure to give you an adrenaline rush as you navigate through fast moving river water.
With rapid names like the Merry-Go-Round Rapid, Break Point Rapid, Scooby Doo Rapid, Cobra Rapid, Curve Rapid, Lambada Rapid and Head Hunter Rapid, you can imagine the roller-coaster ride you will experience.
Itinerary For Padas River White Water Rafting Day Trip
0520hrs: Start of the day
- Pick up at your Kota Kinabalu city hotel and go on a 3 hour journey to Beaufort.
- A short walk around this historic North Borneo era Beaufort town upon arrival.
- Board a train-ride to Pangi Station takes about 40 minutes. Pangi Station is the starting point for your Padas River adventure.
- Light refreshments will be served followed by a briefing on precautions and rafting techniques.
- Commence rafting down Padas River about 23km.
- End point at Rayoh Station.
- BBQ lunch will be served.
- Depart for Beaufort Train Station via railcar.
- Transfer back to Kota Kinabalu expecting to arrive at 1930 hrs.
- Rafter must be physically fit
- Contact lenses are not advisable
- Do not bring jewellery on the trip
- Children below 5 years are not allowed to raft
- Participant must sign liability Release Form before the trip begins
- Change of clothes, Shorts and Shoes
- Sun lotion
- Waterproof camera
*Rate above is quoted in MYR (Ringgit Malaysia) and does not include the Goods and Service Tax of 6% (GST). Tax will be implemented in the official issued tax invoice.