Daily Excursion: KK City Tour
Kota Kinabalu is the capital of the State of Sabah, Malaysia and was formerly known as Jesselton. The city is located along the northwest coast of Borneo facing the South China Sea. Kota Kinabalu is often referred to as simply “KK”, it is also commonly referred to as “Api-Api” by the older generation.
Kota Kinabalu is the gateway to your exotic adventure in Sabah, with tropical islands a short boat ride away from the city, to the majestic Mount Kinabalu, just 90km away. It is also an place that celebrates our cultural heritage, from the Kadazandusuns, to the Malays, Chinese and minority races. In no where else will you find such degree of interaction between so many races.
KK City Tour – Places of Interest
This is a Kota Kinabalu daily excursion of a short duration for those who wish to know Kota Kinabalu city a little better.
Tour pick-up is at 9.00am in the morning or take the afternoon tour at 2.00pm.
- Kota Kinabalu City – A view of KK city from Signal Hill
- Sabah Foundation Building – The only building of its kind in Sabah
- Poh Toh Tze Buddhist Temple – a traditional style temple of the Goddess of Mercy
- Kota Kinabalu City Mosque – also called the floating mosque
- State Museum – Sabah’s history housed in a unique architectural design
The KK city daily excursion tour will finish at 11.00am for the morning session and 4.00pm for the afternoon session.
*Rate above is quoted in MYR (Ringgit Malaysia) and does not include the Sales and Service Tax of 6% (SST – yet to confirmed).